General Conditions of use
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
These General Conditions of use for the services offered in the URL www.alarde.com (hereinafter the PORTAL) are undersigned by the owner of the domain name, ALARDE DANZA, LIMITED, whose contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USERS are considered to be those individuals with the capacity to validly sign a contract in accordance with the applicable law.
You may not use the website and may not accept the Conditions if:
- you are a minor and may not formalise a binding contract in compliance with the law, or
- you do not have the status of USER according to that which is set out above.
2. FULFILMENT OF THE AGREEMENT
In order to use the PORTAL, the general conditions set out below (hereinafter, the Conditions) must be accepted, in addition to those special stipulations that are collated for the use and/or contracting of specific services. Otherwise, you must abandon the PORTAL.
You can accept the Conditions:
- by clicking on the Accept Conditions box when this option appears in the user interface; or
- by actually using the website, you recognise and accept that utilisation of the PORTAL is considered as an acceptance of the Conditions.
It is recommended that the USER read these conditions carefully. You can save or print them according to your wishes.
3. AREA OF APPLICATION
These general conditions are to be applied to all the services/products that are collated on the www.alarde.com website.
The following documents are recognised as part of and in reference to the aforementioned general Conditions:
- Legal Notice
4. USERS AND SERVICES OFFERED
The PORTAL presents services that are open to all members of the public who visit it, and restricted services of exclusive access for Registered current or future USERS.
Use of the services offered on the website is subject to prior acceptance and compliance with the Conditions by the USER.
Use of the services offered on the site is free except in the case of services with a cost, details of which will appear in the “Special Contracting Conditions”.
6. PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED AND TAXES
For prices shown in individual cases, “Special Contracting Conditions” provides information on whether or not VAT is included, the complete payment process and all of the conditions for the contracting of products or services.
7. CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICES
For most users the services provided by the portal are free and simply informative, and for this reason no action is required for their cessation. The user is simply required to stop visiting the PORTAL.
8.1. OF THE PORTAL
Whether directly or indirectly, the COMPANY is not responsible for:
- Quality of service, as this is given exactly as it is presented to the COMPANY, which does not provide any guarantee with respect to the same.
- Any damage that may be caused in the user’s equipment due to utilisation of the portal.
- Errors and faults of any kind in the content that is transmitted, published, stored or made available.
The COMPANY is responsible for changes in prices of the products/services it offers and for notifying the users/customers as soon as possible by communicating this to them personally or by updating the content in the PORTAL.
8.2. OF THE USER
The user/customer will be responsible:
- For the data and information introduced and sent to the COMPANY in the available forms.
- For carrying out any kind of updating that is illegal, an infringement of rights, or damaging and/or detrimental.
9. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of this website: the text, images, brands, graphics, logos, icons, software files, combinations of colours, structure, selection, organisation and presentation of its content, source code and object code, are the property of the COMPANY or of third parties, while its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are prohibited, except for personal and private use, obliging the USER to respect that which is stipulated in the Legal Notice that appears in the PORTAL, and which is part of these Conditions in accordance with this section.
Minors must request and obtain the permission of their parents, guardian or legal representative before being able to access the content in the PORTAL. Access and use of the portal by unauthorised minors is prohibited.
The COMPANY reminds adult users who are responsible for minors that it is their exclusive duty to determine which services and/or content are appropriate for the latter; it also informs them on the existence of computer programmes for limiting browsing by means of filtering or blocking the specified content.
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any kind of controversy arising from the utilisation of the services offered or of the actual portal content, the parties, on accepting these Conditions, will be subject to the appropriate Courts for the location where ALARDE DANZA, LIMITED has its head office.
12. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
If any regulation in these Conditions is considered to be invalid or unenforceable, said regulation will be eliminated, with the remainder of the clauses remaining in force. It must be understood that the section headings provide references only, and in no way do they define, limit, interpret or describe the scope or extent of the corresponding section.